Friday, October 8, 2010

Sally

I made this card using Sally drawn by the very own Betty from Simply Betty Stamps! This is for the third day of Halloween where the challenge was to use a Sally Rag Doll as the image. I've done the whole web thing before, I know... but this time I wanted to see what it looked like with bows! I also drew the webs on the card to "tie" them all together. ;D


Challenge: Simply Betty - 3rd Day of Halloween
Main Stamp: Sally (SBS)
Patterned Paper: Matilda (CC)
Copic Colors:
T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, YR02

Did you know? A trestle is a rigid frame used as a support, especially referring to a bridge composed of a number of short spans supported by such frames, such as for railroads. However, many wooden roller coasters are built using design details similar to trestle bridges because it is so easy to make the roller coaster very high.
[Trestle, Wikipedia.org]

"On the Third day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me...Three Creepy Rags dolls to love and cherish each Halloween!"
Update: I made the top ten at Simply Betty Stamps for this challenge!

3 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.