Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skating Bear

I made this card using Skating Bear from Elizabeth O. Dulemba's Coloring Page Tuesdays. This week I'm hosting the challenge at Lollipop Crafts and the theme is Winter Play. I hope you get a chance to play along!


Challenge:
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #11
Main Stamp: Skating Bear (EOD)
Patterned Paper: Signature Christmas (MME)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Octagons
Copic Colors:
-bear: E40, E41, C3, C7
-clothes: C1, C3, C5, C7, V93, V95, V99, R20, R22, Bg10, BG72, BG18
-snow/ice: C00, B0000

Did you know? Sirenia (commonly referred to as sea cows) is an order of fully aquatic, herbivorous mammals. They are also referred to as sirens, deriving from the sirens of Greek mythology and a legend about their discovery, involving lonely sailors mistaking them for mermaids.
[Sirenia, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I congratulate you and wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, I'm going to feature your card in Tuesdays Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter! If you're not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Thanks for sharing your creation in my gallery! :) e

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.