Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sylvester

This week we are previewing all the new releases from InStyle Stamps and today Sylvester is being featured and this cute image will be available later this month! Check out the InStyle Stamp Blog for more creations featuring Sylvester.


I decorated this button jar above but and added felt flowers around the fence line. I found this sentiment which is perfect for a sheep and I had to use it - so I created this matching card to go with it.


Theme:
InStyle Stamps Preview
Main Stamp: Sylvester (ISS)
Patterned Paper: Rockstar (DCWV)
Copic Colors:
W00, W1, W2, W3, R20

Did you know? Shaun the Sheep is a British stop-motion animated children's television series produced by Aardman Animations featuring Shaun. He first appeared in the 1995 Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit short film A Close Shave. Sucked into Wallace's Knit-o-matic contraption, the sheep is accidentally shorn, so Wallace names him "Shaun".
[Shaun the Sheep, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

  1. Darling Barbara!! I love your button jar and card!! The lamb is adorable and the "blah, blah, blah" is too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.