Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Candy - Whiff of Joy

UPDATE: GIVING THANKS ... BLOG CANDY WINNER
The winner of the adorable Betty & Henry Christmas Mouse stamp using Random.org is ...

#10 Jovita AKA Tia Goofy!

Congratulations! Please contact within 14 days with you mailing address to claim your prize. :D Thank you for all that come to visit my and to those who leave lovely comments! This blog is my gallery of creations and it's an added bonus that I get to share it with so many wonderful friends and fellow stampers. *hugs*

GIVING THANKS ... with BLOG CANDY

Who wants some unclaimed blog candy!?!? Thanks to Katharina from Whiff of Joy, she sent over this adorable Betty & Henry Christmas Mouse stamp along with some wonderful embellishments, including metal beads and Hello Kitty charms! I've also added a small sampling of Signature Christmas paper from My Minds Eye.


Here's the details: If you're not already, I would love to have you join as a Follower. However, all you have to do is to be eligible for this candy is to leave a comment on this post. That's it! The blog candy closes on Thursday, December 2 CST and a random winner will be announced on Friday, December 3! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Oooh! lovely candy. I love to visit your blog - your creations are so inspirational.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower of your blog. Thanks so much for offering this generous Christmas giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower, thanks so much for the chance to win! Love those little guys, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower, thanks for a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a follower, i love your creations :D
    Thanks for this great chance to win this lovely Candy.

    xxx Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already a follower and love to see what you are up to! Thank you for offering this great blog candy, it is very generous and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heeeeeee here iam
    i would like to join your candy
    its already 12 days of christmas with SB
    i try to make some cards

    groetjes uit holland

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute ,sweet blog candy. I love your blog and check it weekly! I love all the small details you add to each card!Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new follower. Been watching your work and love it. generous candy you are offering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower, love your blog! super work. thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Candy this is so generous of you :) I've added a link in myside bar
    hugs Nikki
    I already follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful candy opportunity thankyou so much for a chance to win.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Barbara! I am a new follower. Lovely candy, thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barbara, I'm already a follower. Thanks alot for offering this Christmas blog candy. I'm keeping my fingers cross in hopes to win!!
    true1947@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.