Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Darling Sisters

Welcome to my corner of the Hoppin' into the Holidays Blog Hop where I used one the Darling Sisters stamp for the "Let it Snow" category. This is a simple layout but works well to bring out the pattern paper and decorative die! "Almost" makes me wish for snow this winter. :D

ALL THREE CATEGORIES!!
Don't miss your chance to comment - I've participated in all three categories of the holiday blog hop so and you can visit each one listed on my blog... just click here or scroll up for the other two posts. ;D
Sweet Anya in "Santa, Baby"
Darling Sisters in "Let it Snow"
and Sweet Tooth in "Holiday Treats".


Blog Hop: The Greeting Farm - Hoppin' into the Holidays
Main Stamp: Darling Sisters (TGF)
Patterned Paper: In Winter Wonderland (Martha Stewart)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals
Copic Colors:
-skin: E11, E13, E15, E04
-hair: W4, W6, W8
-clothes: W00, W2, B000, B52

Did you know? Grand Central Terminal (GCT), often referred to as Grand Central Station, is a terminal station at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Built by and named for the New York Central Railroad in the heyday of American long-distance passenger trains, it is the largest train station in the world by number of platforms: 44 platforms on two levels with the total number of tracks along platforms and in rail yards exceeds 100.
[Grand Central Terminal, Wikipedia.org]

11 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having fun in the snow... Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her in the gallery and my mouth dropped. She is stunning. I love what you did with this theme. Very well done!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw her too when you first posted her in the gallery.. I love her and the soft colors GREAT JOB

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, love the lace and snowflakes.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This too is a great card. I love blue on Christmas cards. I don't know why, but I just love it and yours is no exception! Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.