Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Itzie Inkies Halloween Candy

I'm wrapping up a few Halloween projects before putting all my extras away for next year. This card was created as a reincarnation of a Gift Bag I never used. I figure it's easier to store cards than miscellaneous projects.


Main Stamp:
Itzie Inkies Halloween Candy (CCD)
Patterned Paper: Halloween (K&C)
Copic Colors:
-cat: W1. W3, W5, W7, W9, R21
-clothes: R22, R24, R27, R29
-other: YR12, YR16, YR18

Did you know? Velvet is a type of woven tufted fabric in which the cut threads are evenly distributed, with a short dense pile, giving it a distinct feel. It is woven on a special loom that weaves two pieces of velvet at the same time. The two pieces are then cut apart and the two lengths of fabric are wound on separate take-up rolls.
[Velvet, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.