Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lil Fashionette 60's Hippie Willow

The challenge this week at Lil Lolita Boutique is to create a card or project using Black & White Plus One Color. I made this card using Lil Fashionette 60's Hippie Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps. For my color I decided to use a light blue background and paired it with cream and black.


DT Challenge: Lil Lolita Boutique - Challenge #22
Main Stamp: Fashionette Lil Lolita 60's Hippie Willow (LL&L)
Patterned Paper: Mod Retro (DCWV) and Chicken Coop (October Afternoon)
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Notebook Edge
Copic Colors:
BG72, B93, W00, W2, W4, W6, W8

Did you know? A chronogram is a sentence or inscription in which specific letters, interpreted as numerals, stand for a particular date when rearranged. In the pure chronogram each word contains a numeral and a natural chronogram shows all numerals in the correct numerical order, e.g. AMORE MATVRITAS = MMVI = 2006.
[Chronogram, Wikipedia.org]

10 comments:

  1. Great choice Barbara. Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Barbara. Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O your Willow is just gorgeous...she ismy fav! Love the way you have coloured her and I agree with Renkata the cream and blue give it such a vintage feel. Great job!
    hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Barbara! Love the design and your coloring is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. I love the blues and your papers are divine. Love all the added little extras you have put on too. Hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww So gorgeous Barbara!! I really like the blue with the black and white!! Willow looks awesome:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue-tifully vintage!! I love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Barbara. I just love this so much. Stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! I love the vintage look! Great color combo!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.