Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love Couple

I made this card using Love Couple by InStyle Stamps to participate in the October Color Challenge. The challenge is to create a card or project using the provided photo as the color inspiration, which included golds, reds, silvers and blues. I've used this embossing folder before for a similar card but it's perfect for a quick simple card!


Challenge: InStyle Stamps - October Color Challenge
Main Stamp: Love Couple (ISS)
Dry Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Grace's Frame
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, E04
-hair: YR20, YR21, YR23, E55, E57, E59
-clothes: E41, E42, E43, E44, B91, B95, B97, G21, G24, G28
-other: B0000, B000, C1, C3, T1, T3, T5, T7, T9, E30, E33, E35, E37, G21, G24, E22, E24, E29, E59, C1, C3, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR12, YR15, YR16

Did you know? The Karate Kid is a 2010 Chinese-American martial arts remake of the 1984 film of the same name and primarily photographed in Beijing, China. It was produced by Will and Jada Pinkett Smith and stars their son Jaden Smith.
[The Karate Kid (2010 Film), Wikipedia.org]

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. What a detailed image and you've colored it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Just had to stop by and tell you how fabulous this is! Love everything about it. Thanks for linking it to this months ISS challenge!

    All ready missing you on the team!

    XOXO
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a WOWer!!! Gorgeous and miss you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about colouring in manga perfectly!! Boy do I love that image! If I can't resist and buy some stuff from InStyle, I'll blame you, I swear!! When I sa how you coloured their faces my jaw pure dropped!!
    Oh, the baby skin colours I used - well, I can't swear by it but looking at the image I usually get that pale baba skin with E13, E21, E00, E000, E0000 plus W3, W1 and W0 for additional shadowing. I am STILL looking for the scrap of paper I wrote the sky colours down on. I guess you can see WHY I'm The Messy Crafter, lol
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Barbara! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at InStyle Stamps, and be sure to check back for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.