Friday, November 5, 2010

Love You Sis

I'm hosting the challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers this week and I chose the them of "Sisters or Friends!" Remember you can enter the challenge using any stamp and I would love to see a wide variety of sister or girlfriend stamps - they're some of my favorites! I made this card using Love You Sis from Wags 'n Whiskers.


Challenge: Wags 'n Whiskers - Challenge #38
Main Stamp: Love You Sis (WnW)
Patterned Paper: Flying High - Tweet (My Little Shoebox)
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E000, E00, E11, R21, E44
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes/other: C1, C3, E42, E43, E44, YG01, YG13, YG17, YR12, YR15, YR18, R12, R14, R17, B000, B01, B52

Did you know? The word Kaiju in Japanese genre of tokusatsu entertainment means "strange beast" but often translated in English as "monster". Related terms include kaijou eiga (monster movie), kaijin (referring to roughly humanoid monsters) and daikaiju (giant monster).

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous colouring and fantastic colours with the kraft!! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.