Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet Anya

Welcome to my corner of the Hoppin' into the Holidays Blog Hop featuring Sweet Anya for the "Santa, Baby" category. I couldn't resist using this sweetie and found this fun Santa paper use to as a backdrop! Check out my other entries as I've participated in all three categories. ;D

ALL THREE CATEGORIES!!
Don't miss your chance to comment - I've participated in all three categories of the holiday blog hop so and you can visit each one listed on my blog... just click here or scroll up/down for the other two posts. ;D
Sweet Anya in "Santa, Baby"
Darling Sisters in "Let it Snow"
and Sweet Tooth in "Holiday Treats".


Blog Hop: The Greeting Farm - Hoppin' into the Holidays
Main Stamp: Sweet Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Signature Christmas (MME)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E00, E11, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E41
-clothes: 0, C1, B91, B93, R32, R35, R37, R39

Did you know? In Harry Potter, The ride on the Hogwarts Express starts from King's Cross railway station platform 9¾ and is reached by walking through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. Rowling discovered after the books were published that she had confused the layout of King's Cross since there is no platform. To solve this, the filmmakers re-numbered platforms 4 and 5 for the duration of filming. Today, an area in King's Cross Station has been decorated with a cast iron ‘Platform 9¾’ sign, complete with a luggage trolley ‘stuck’ halfway through the wall as tribute to the book.
[Places in Harry Potter, Wikipedia.org]

13 comments:

  1. Sweet Anya is my favorite! Love how you did her.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you mixed your vintaged santa with your modern Anya...very nice.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, it's like she's dreaming of Santa! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet sweet sweet! This is so cute! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card with beautiful colouring.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Barbara! This is a wonderful Christmas card. It just reminds me of a very old fashion card. I am listening to Christmas music at this moment and I have to tell you that your card and the music have sooo put me in the mood. lol...Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is so sweet and the vintage look is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.