Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tristan

I made this card using Tristan from Simply Betty Stamps for the 2nd Day of Christmas Challenge. The challenge is to create a card or project inspirational by Grinch. If Grinch can still Christmas from his neighbors... then I thought Tristan could still it too. Besides, the neighbor's yard is just too festive for November!


Here's the details of the Christmas Elves House by Make it Crafty before it was covered. Just ignore the red splotch in the corner... it started out as a drip that I tried to disguise and finally cover it. And for the Thomas Kinkade fans... every light has been turned on!


Challenge: Simply Betty Stamps - 12 Days of Christmas
Main Stamp: Punky Teens Christmas Tristan (SBS) and Christmas Elves House (MiC)
Patterned Paper: The Christmas Mix (DCWV)
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Notebook Edge
Copic Colors:
E00, E11, E31, E35, E39, E57, E59, W1, W3, W5, W6, W8, B91, B93, B95, R222, R24, R28, R89, G12, G14, YG93, YG95, YG99, Y32, Y35, Y38, T0, T2, B000, B0000, 0

Did you know? The Grinch is a fictional character created by Dr. Seuss and first appeared in the 1957 children's book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The devious, anti-holiday spirit of the character has led to the name "Grinch" becoming a term used to describe a person opposed to Christmastime celebrations or to someone with a coarse, greedy attitude.
[Grinch, Wikipedia.org]

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my Ghoul Love gave to me... Tristan stealing trees.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is AWESOME! I love the lights. Such detail. I really look forward to you projects. Keep Playing! I want to see all 12. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is AWESOME!!!! Your coloring is FAB and I love the scene you created, chock full of amazing details!
    YGG!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.