Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Josie with Pinecone

Welcome to the Holiday Blog Hop starting which started at The Stamping Bazaar Blog - check it out for prize details! I made this card using Josie with Pinecone from The Stamping Bazaar created by Marina Neira. This one and all the other images will be released on December 6th! Its always fun to be first on the hop and your next stop is the very talented duet Emma & Susan!


All 5 new Christmas digis will be going for sale on Monday, December 6th, at 12:00AM EST. There are also giveaways! Everyone who comments on this post has a chance to win today's digi, and the chances are greater if they comment on every DT member's blog post. At the end of the hop, one winner will be chosen to win the entire set of all five (5) digis! Here's the blog hop:

Barbara {me}

...and then it's back to The Stamping Bazaar Blog.


DT Blog Hop: The Stamping Bazaar - Holiday Blog Hop
Main Stamp: Josie with Pinecone (TSB)
Patterned Paper: Signature Christmas (MME)
Dry Embossing: Sizzix Embossing Folders Plaid & Snowflakes Set
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-kitty: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
-other: E47, E57, E59, YG997, YG95, R12, R14, R17, C1, C3, Y32, Y35

Did you know? The Siamese is one of the first distinctly recognized breeds of Oriental cat. The exact origins of the breed are unknown, but it is believed to be from Southeast Asia, and is said to be descended from the sacred temple cats of Siam (now Thailand). Today there are over a dozen breeds derived from the Siamese.
[Siamese (Cat), Wikipedia.org]

22 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE COLORING!!! I have 3 Siamese cats so naturally I think your Josie is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the Copic colors that you use for all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love siamese cats.. I now have shifted onto Burmese!! lovely cat, great colouring
    HUgs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is a darling of an image. I will have to have this I think.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love youre coloring,great work.
    Beautiful card.
    hugs agnes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love how you've coloured Josie - she looks fantastic.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oww she's too cute! Love how your colored her like a siamese cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS.... This is fabulous! I love the way you colored Josie to look like a Siamese. They are such pretty cats.. What a fab idea, I just may have to try it.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this cat is so sweet ! Love your card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Love the coloring! Maybe you can teach me how to color one.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,gorgeous coloring on this cute little Josie kitty! Thanks again for the "Did you know", love it. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. I love your technique on the cat. She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo very cute.. your coloring is on point.. great back story too :0)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, very nice card. Really love the way you coloured the cat to make it a Siamese. If only I knew how to do that. Really mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH WOW, you coloured her GORGEOUSLY, she looks so refined and exotic!!!

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute stamp and beautiful coloring.
    Thanks for sharing the info on the coloring.

    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow I love how you coloured Josie, looks like my cat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is fantastic!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is great. I love how you colored the cat like a Siamese cat. Lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute kitty...and your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.