Monday, December 6, 2010

Witch Betty-London

It's the 5th Day of Christmas at Simply Betty Stamps and the challenge is to create a card or project using a favorite witch in a holiday card! I altered two stamps to make this festive cutie: Emo Halloweenies Betty Witch and My Kids Emo World London plus the bat from Rio.


Challenge: Simply Betty Stamps - 12 Days of Christmas
Main Stamp: [altered images of] Betty Witch and London (SBS)
Patterned Paper: The Christmas Combo (DCWV)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Seventeen
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E00, E11, R21, G21, G24, G28
-hair: E51, E53, E55
-clothes: R20, R22, R24, R29, R89, G20, G21, G24, G28, W4, W6, W8
-cats: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
-other: W2, W4, W6, W8, C00, BG20, BG23, BG25, BG29

Did you know? "Over the River and through the Woods" is a Thanksgiving song by Lydia Maria Child and was written originally as a poem. It celebrates her childhood memories of visiting her Grandfather's House and is sometimes presented with lines about Christmas.
[Over the River and through the Woods, Wikipedia.org]

On the 5th Day of Christmas my Ghoul Love gave to me... five scary bats.

6 comments:

  1. an extremely classy cool xmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! LOVE the altering of the two images.
    Thanks for playing along with us during the 12 Days of Christmas at Simply Betty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love the altered image and the swirlies with the bats coming out of the cauldron! You rocked it! Thanks for joining us at SBC!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love that you made her cat Siamese!!! Awesome! My FAV kinda of kitty! :o) Next to my Black one of course..... AWesome job, love the swirlies coming out of the caldron too!!!!
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.