Monday, January 10, 2011

Fancy Anya

It's another Mystery Monday day at Club Anya & Friends this week! Today we are CASE'ing a card by Kim (Paperbabe)! Her card reminded me of a Polaroid so I was inspired to color a black and white image. For this card I used Fancy Anya and finished with antique brads, sequenced black lace and laser cut embellishments covered with liquid pearls. The decorative paper I used is a couple years old!


DT Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Mystery Monday
Challenge: Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge #17 (Anything Goes)
Challenge: Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #146 (Out with the old)
Challenge: Stampin' B's - Challenge #92 (Old and new)
Challenge: Card Makin Mama's - Challenge #12 (Girls just want to have fun)
Main Stamp: Fancy Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Cambridge (SU)
Laser Cut Embellishments: Love Heart Swirls (MiC)
Copic Colors:
W00, W1, W2, W4, W6, W8

Did you know? Man on Wire is a 2008 British documentary film directed by James Marsh. The film chronicles Philippe Petit's 1974 high-wire walk between the Twin Towers of New York's World Trade Center. The title of the movie is taken from the police report that led to the arrest of Petit, whose performance had lasted for almost one hour. The film is crafted like a heist film, presenting rare footage of the preparations for the event and still photographs of the walk, alongside reenactments and present-day interviews with the participants.
[Man on Wire, Wikipedia.org]

14 comments:

  1. Very different...I like the black and white...leave it to you to think of this. Lovely card....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ! great coloring,
    have a nice day,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, the coloring looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!! This card just sings to me - so many of my fave things: kraft, "random" placement of embellies, monochrome colouring... I am a very happy bunny indeed!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card especially done in the black and white. So stylish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous Barbara! I love the black and white.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am LOVING how you are using the laser cut embellishments. i need to get my hands on some liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering your fantastic card in our 17th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs from Julie and Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is spot on! I have to get more colors so I can do this effect! You are inspiring! Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your black and white. And, that flourish is awesome. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Such stunning coloring!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is fantastic. I love the absence of color on the image but yet just a pop of it behind. Great work. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

    Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Great job with the coloring. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday with your beautiful card, and I hope we see you again next time.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.