Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forgotten Scraps - Challenge #1

I'm so excited to be hosting a challenge on my blog! My Mom and I are having fun with our Blog Candy offering but you helped us reach our goals so quickly that we surprised y'all with free digis!! So which is your favorite? Do you like Monster Love or Valentines Bear the best?

Now we have another surprise: what better way to use those than to have a challenge! I had help from a few very special friends to bring you these awesome samples for inspiration! Check out what we have made for you:

















Now lets get onto the nitty-gritty challenge rules. You can enter as many times as you like and combine them with as many challenges as you can find too! Here's the basics:

Challenge Rules:
1. Use Monster Love or Valentines Bear
UPDATE: You can any of our freebies including Monster Sweet Tooth,
Monster Bubbles, Monster Dreams,
Birthday Bunny, Easter Lamb or Lucky Dog!
2. Link to this post
(3. Make monster noises while you color)

Enter your submissions by January 31st and a random winner with our top three choices will be announced together with the Blog Candy winners on February 1st! And what's a challenge without a prize?? How about another monster digi!!

...meet "Monster Nom-Nom"


Update: ...and now take a peek at "Christmas Dino"
(Although it's just as suitable for a birthday!)


One lucky winner will get this guy for free! Update: One lucky winner with get BOTH digi stamps!! Everyone is welcome to join including family, friends and fellow design team members. So good luck and I can't wait to see what you create! :D



15 comments:

  1. My favorite is the valentine bear. Hope I get time to make anica card with it for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monsters are cute but I love bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monster is so adorable LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this monster and the bear cracks me up! Great idea Barbara, I hope to find time to play this weekend.
    PS I make monster noises all the time with the dogs..." No don't eat that! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" LMAO. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - monster love is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing him with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not decide which one I liked the best.......so I used them both!! Thanks so much for the images to use, they are awesome, and so much fun!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebies, I love them both, but the valentines bear was too cute. Good luck with the challenges, thanks for letting me play along, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww just missed it lol, never mind have grabbed the other one :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the free image they are so cute
    hope that you like my card I did the Valentine teddy
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for such a sweet Monster! I like the process of colouring it and making Monster's noises. =))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of them are great, although I like better the ones at Peggie's blog (cuties)...

    I have a question, can my daughter Victoria (4 y.o.) participate in the challenge? She wants to participate with me in challenges, but not all the artists allow kids to color their art. Please, Barbara, would you let me know? My mail: papers.ardilla at gmail dot com
    Thank you!

    Ardilla
    papersardilla.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your monsters Barbara! My favourites are the Monster love and Monster bubbles, although I really like the new dreams one too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.