Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Do

I found some foil paper in the bottom of my stash and thought it would make a perfect elegant wedding card. I used Anya from the I Do set and embellished the card with black rosette ribbon, two heart head pins and two decorative wedding rings (in the upper right corner).


Challenge: Easy Craft Projects - Challenge #30 (Black & White)
Challenge: Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge #51 (Bling it up)
Challenge: Pollycraft - Challenge #77 (Black & White +one)
Challenge: Sketch N Stash - Challenge #53 (sketch)
Challenge: Play Date Cafe - Challenge #66 (Black & White + Lilac)
Main Stamp:
I Do (TGF)
Patterned Paper: scraps
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Decorative Doily
Copic Colors:
-skin: E0000, E000, E00, R12
-hair: E40, E41, E42
-clothes: N0, N1, N3
-other: V91, V93, V95, G40, G82

Did you know? Temple Israel is a Reform Jewish congregation in Memphis, Tennessee. It is the only Reform synagogue in Memphis, the oldest and largest Jewish congregation in Tennessee, and one of the largest Reform congregations in the United States. It was founded in 1853 by mostly German Jews as Congregation B'nai Israel (Hebrew for "Children of Israel").
[Temple Isreal (Memphis, Tennessee), Wikipedia.org]

16 comments:

  1. oooo she is pretty, i have her to
    hope to make a card
    but busy with other stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doily, it looks like an extension to her veil.A very pretty card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...luv the colour combo.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch n Stash ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara - what a beautiful card you have made:) I so love your tiny splash of lilac! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful card....stunning:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The black & white are just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! That paper and those roses with your coloring are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so cute! I love black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet "I Do" card! THanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe for Colour Splash week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I am a little late in commenting. This is one stunning card, and a fab takeo n the sketch. Such a lovely lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at S n S. Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card...that image is precdious! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love black+white, so I am always looking for ispirations on this theme...and this is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, isn't she adorable. Your splash of purple is perfect. Thank you for sharing your card with The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card and I loved reading your little bit of extra info at the end too, soooo interesting. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.