Friday, January 28, 2011

Monster Dreams Freebie

Dare to dream big! It's finally here - my Freebie to you for reaching 500 Followers!! THANK YOU everyone for joining and we hope you've been having just as much fun as my Mom and I have! :D The Blog Candy winners, along with a special surprise, will be announced the morning of February 1st. So mark it on your calendars and come join the fun!

Just a few Reminders:
(1) UPDATE your blinkies on the sidebar with the new ones
(2) Be sure to enter in the Blog Candy if you haven't already
(3) Head on over to Grandma's Pearl for the other freebie
(4) Use your new freebies and enter Forgotten Scraps Challenge #1
(We love to see what you create with them!)

Monster Dreams


CLICK HERE to download
(Update: This image is no longer available for free.)

This freebie will be available for a limited time so get him while you can!! I've enjoyed all your wonderful comments - thank you!!

From my design team who are just as excited about a new image as I am! :D
Cassandra and Lydia:


tumblr stats
web statistics

10 comments:

  1. Wow he is cute
    thank you for the image I like him alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for another monster cutie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Just perfect for an aussie summer!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay another one! Thanks so much, I love these monster guys!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the very cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another little monster Barbara...and that fab team of yours has done wonders with him again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute freebie.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, these are great! :D

    ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.