Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monster Sweet Tooth Freebie

Here it is - the freebie I promised!! And can I just say "Wow!!" Y'all have been spreading the word like a wild fire and we've upped the Followers count another 100 in such a short time - THANK YOU!! My Mom (at Grandma's Pearl) and I are sticking with our themes during this Blog Candy promotion... so I've got the monsters and she has the snug-able gifts.

Remember there is still time to enter the Challenge too for more prizes!
We REALLY want to see what you create with them! :D

"Monster Sweet Tooth"


CLICK HERE to download!
(Update: This image is no longer available for free
but you can check the sidebar for other freebies if available.


This freebie will be available for a limited time so get him while you can!! When I reach 400 Followers then I'll have another one - so spread the word and grab the blinkie from the sidebar! For those who have the older blinkies - you can now replace them with the newest blinkies. :D (I'll have to start now and get an early start on the next one!) I hope you like him and please leave a comment. ;D

Here's some inspiration from my very own über-talented Design Team...
Cassandra and Lydia:


hits counter

28 comments:

  1. He's a cute little guy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a "sweet" monster freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, thanks so much for another adorable image! I just love these monsters!! And congrats on all your followers so far...I'm sure you will have many more!! :D

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Thanks Barbara...he's adorable!!
    Oh...ermmm...does that ruin a monsters street cred to say that?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable little monster. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebie, it's lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara I have been a stalker on your blog for a long time and your cards are so amazing!Your coloring is exquisite! Thanks so much for the free digi monsters!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. If monsters can be cute....he is! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I clicked over here and as soon as I saw this little guy I said oh Barbara has another adorable monster, lol. Your getting recognizable, thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute digi! thanks for sharing. New follower here :)

    Katya
    kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute little guy. Thanks so much for sharing... Can't wait to have time to get out my pencils and get coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous little monster! I know I will have many uses for this little guy.... thank you so much!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this adorable monster!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that all monsters were this cute! Thank you for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just darling,darling. thanks for sharing..
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is tooo cute. Can't wait to color it up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a digi that's perfect for me - sometimes I have a monster sweet tooth. :) Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a cute wee guy, thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.