Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Candy & Challenge #1 Winners

I can't believe it's February 1st already and what a surprise to see so much support! Thanks everyone... you all deserve great big *HUGS*. I have a story to share... back when my Mom and I started the Blog Candy we were keeping our fingers crossed that our goals would be met. Little did I know that one thing would lead to another and I would start drawing again! Previous to that, I was quite content letting someone else be the illustrator and didn't put a freckle of thought into it otherwise. But from everyone's wonderful comments and words of encouragement, I am please to announce a new venue:

Introducing...
Little Miss Muffet Designs
Digital Stamps, Handmade Cards and More!


Come on over and take a look at what you all inspired!! It really couldn't have happened without you and also a special shout out to Peggy (Grandma's Pearl) and Zoe (Make it Crafty) for their generous support and plethora of ideas! Thank you!

Even after all that excitement, I'm sure you're still wondering who gets the free stuff!! Yes, well I haven't forgotten... and we have some extra stuff too! The winners are spit up between my Mom and I so be sure to check out Grandma's Pearl for more winners!

Using Random.org, the winner of the the of 1st Blog Candy is...

#320 dj (Debra) - (FS)

Congratulations!! You win all the goodies in this picture below!
(Please email me with your mailing address to claim your prize.)


Now onto the challenge - what a fabulous response we had with over 25 entries! It was so much fun to see how my images were being colored and I got some fabulous ideas along the way. ;D In fact, it was so much fun that we're giving out extra prizes AND we're doing it again... come check back tomorrow for details on the next challenge!

Using Random.org, the winner of Challenge #1 is...

#6 Hilde

Congratulations! You win both digital stamps below!
(Contact me to claim your prize and winner's badge.)

Christmas Dino
Monster Nom-Nom

And finally, on to our top three picks - it was difficult to choose so we decided to pick SIX top three picks! Below are my three picks and don't forget to check out Grandma's Pearl for the other three. Each of these winners below will receive Monster Nom-Nom as a prize!!

#11 -Anne-


#21 Elin

Congratulations ladies!! All three of you win Monster Nom-Nom!!
(Contact me to claim your prize and receive the Top 3 badge.)

Thank you to everyone who participated and I can't wait to see what comes next. ;D Remember to check out Grandma's Pearl for the other winners and Little Miss Muffet Designs to check out the new buzz! We hope you've started off to a fabulous February!!

10 comments:

  1. HUGE congrats on your new endeavor...much success to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations to you and hope it goes well with your new venture. Congrats to the candy and challenge winners. Well done. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners!! And congrats on your new venture...off to check it out now! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm so excited you are going to be selling some of your drawings! I love your monster digis! Ooh I just popped over and saw Monster Balloon! LOVE!

    Thanks so much for including my card in your favourites!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners''

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you. I bet your just bursting with ideas and drawing up a storm. Can't wait to see what you have for us. Congrats to my friend, DJ for winning - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You did it! So proud of you hun! I'll be right beside you. :) hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well DANG just Barbara! I DID forget to include the links for the stamps! Thanks for tellin me. I went back in and added the links. HTH! Oh and BTW...the Monster Nom Nom is C U T E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Congrats Debra ! I posted just below your name in the Blog Candy ! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.