Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Challenge #2 - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the 2nd Challenge of Forgotten Scraps featuring my new digital stamps at Little Miss Muffet Designs! Because I opened the store yesterday, this actually feels more like the 1st challenge therefore to commemorate the "grand opening" the theme will be "ANYTHING GOES".

Of course, our sponsor for this challenge is Little Miss Muffet Designs! :D One lucky winner using a stamp from the store will receive TWO stamps of their choice - and I might even have a few new stamps added by then! In addition, the Top Three picks will be selected from all the entries!

Little Miss Muffet Designs

These challenges will be run bimonthly, starting on the 2nd & 16th of the month and ending on the 14th & Last day of the month, respectively. So this current challenge starts February 2nd and will end on February 14th.

The theme is ANYTHING GOES and there are separate rules if you use one of my stamps or another company's stamp. The winning prize will be drawn amongst those who use a Little Miss Muffet Designs but the Top Three will be selected amongst all the entries.

And what is a challenge without a some visual inspiration? Here's what my Mom and I have created for you to enjoy!




Barbara (me)


You may have already figured it out that you can use any stamp to particaly particpate. Keep in mind that you may only enter once OR you can enter as many times as you like IF you use a Little Miss Muffet Designs.

Projects must be new, with no back linking, and include a link to this challenge post. Remember to link up your entry directly and not just to your main blog page. You can combine your entry with as many other challenges as you'd like.

Our Design Team is small right now so if you'd like comments please make sure word verification is turned off. (Psst... there will be a DT Call in the future so you can view February challenges as extra browny-points! Mmm, I love brownies! LOL)

Good luck and we can't wait to see what you create!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara! I emailed you yesterday did you not get my email? Could you check your spam please :)

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on opening your new store! Adorable cards and cute images, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, I'm glad you let me know about your challenge. I'll definitely be stopping at the store later. Congratulations on the new blog and store. I have my DH check the mail every day for my goodie package. Can't wait to start playing with everything. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely buy some of your digis for future challenges, just found your store today...wonderful images.....please create more Girls, boys,etc... I love #Summer Breeze"...Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.