Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Challenge #3 - Spring or Flowers

Welcome to the 3rd Challenge! We had a great turn out in Challenge #2 and some wonderful cards! Thank you everyone who participated and for your support. :D I'm sure you're all curious as to who the winner are? It's coming...

Special Announcement

Before we get to that, I have a fun announcement! Forgotten Scraps and Little Miss Muffet Designs is getting a fresh new look! It's going to be so different that I didn't want to loose anyone in the transition so I thought a countdown would be perfect...

Countdown to prizes!

Get ready and grab the blinkie code below... I'll change the graphic daily so you can watch the days countdown! If you use this code below then there is no fuss and the countdown will happen "automatically." Make sure you put it in a TEXT or HTML Gadget on your sidebar for it to work.


And did that say prizes? Well, it would be any fun if we didn't have any prizes! On the day of the reveal, March 1st, I will have a collection for anyone to enter and many prizes will be awarded... including handmade cards, small lots of blog candy and maybe even a new digi release!!

However, the InLinkz collection will only be open for 24 hours so you don't want to miss it - grab the blinkie code above and display it on your blog as a reminder... plus the more people who drop by on March 1st, the more prizes there will be too! I'm excited to show you what I've been working on and hope you'll be there. ;D

Challenge #2 - Winners

Here's the best part about the challenges... winners! Using Random.org, the lucky winner of the last challenge who used a Little Miss Muffet Designs stamp is...


Congratulations! You won any TWO stamps of your choice from the store... take a look around at Little Miss Muffet Designs and email me with your selections. ;D Plus, don't forget to grab your Winner's Badge from below!

Now for our top tree picks... with a whole day of deliberation, I decided I was going to switch things up a big and pick FOUR top picks PLUS an honorable mention!! With so much inspiring creativity out there it was too difficult to narrow down so we'll be choosing two that feature a Little Miss Muffet Design stamps and two that don't .... here they are in submission order:





Congratulations Ladies! We loved your cards - well done! Until I get blinkies made, you can proudly display the Top Three badge from below. The last card we picked is an honorable mention and will be chosen from cards made by our youngest talents and this week's pick is...


Congratulations! You're the same age as one of my daughters and you did a fabulous job! You may also grab the Top Three badge from below and proudly display it on your blog. ;D

WINNERS - CHOOSE YOUR BADGE

I Won at Little Miss Muffet Designs!!

I Won at Little Miss Muffet Designs!!


Challenge #3 - Spring or Flowers

Our next challenge is themed is centered around Spring and flowers. Make a card or creation that is inspired by the near arrival of Spring and/or use flowers! For most of this, this will almost be like an open theme but we're excited anyway to see all the fabulous creations you have for us this round. To help get your creative juices flowing, here are a few samples my Mom and I have come up with to inspire you:


Remember you may only enter once OR you can enter as many times as you like IF you use a Little Miss Muffet Designs. Projects must be new and you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as you'd like! Thanks for stopping by and now let's get creating! :D


15 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I won!!! I'm so happy! Thank you!
    All works are adorable and inspired to create more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Ya! Thanks for special mention NiMu's card. She is very happy about your encouragement.:)
    ~NiMu's mommy-darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! Thank you for the top "4" Badge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I think I commented at the wrong place. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration with your awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vittory! I love the colours on your card!

    Thanks for the top 4 pick!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, wonderful blog, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am participating in the challenge and put your badge in my site...
    Great to know that your business is growing :)

    Ardilla
    papersardilla.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome challenge!!! I am SOOO ready for springtime and warmer weather:o) The sample cards you and your mother created are FABULOUS!!! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific challenge and wonderful samples! I am having difficulty with the inlinkz! Here is my card...

    http://gbedwright.blogspot.com/2011/02/stamping-in-time-on-assignment_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sample cards ladies. Enjoyed the challenge, and using Summer Breeze. Thanks Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Barbara!
    I posted a card to the challenge and linked the countdown in my site :)

    I'm happy for many things going on with you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this wonderful challenge and the beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards by the DT. I love your new images. I would love to win so I can get some of them. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards by the DT. Great challenge. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.