Thursday, February 10, 2011

Emo Valentines Betty

Ready for another Valentine card today? Here's Valentine Betty with blowing a big smakaro! This is one of my favorite Valentine Emos and I adore the hair bow. Betty and London were originally both winking which I changed with a little modification. Enjoy!


Challenge: Crafty Calendar February Challenge #17 (Love)
Challenge: I Did it Creations - Challenge #41 (Love is in the air)
Challenge: The Crafty Pad - Challenge #107 (Love is in the air)
Main Stamp:
Emo Valentines Betty (SBS)
Pattern Paper, Dies & Embossing: Emo Valentines Kit (SBS)
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E000, E00, E11, R12, G20, G24, G28
-hair/shoes: W2, W4, W6, W8
-browns: E40, E41, E42, E34, E57, E59, E49
-reds: R32, R35, R33, R20, R21, R22, RV11, RV13, RV14

Did you know? Archibald Thomas Pechey (1876-1961) often credited simply as Valentine, was a British lyricist and novelist. The pen name Valentine was derived from his mother's family the Vallentins, who were London distillers. Pechey as 'Valentine' often wrote lyrics in conjunction with composer James W. Tate. Songs written by Valentine include "Love Will Find a Way" and "A Paradise for Two".
[Valentine (Writer), Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. I like it better with 2 open eyes! I'm not sure I would have thought to do that myself... Fabulous card though! Love the big lips and the smack at the bottom! Your coloring looks great - as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so like this (actually I am one of your followers and I was eying this one and your others off over coffee at lunch time on my iphone) I was itching to get home and get a closer look at it. I so love everything about it right down to the grungy look mixed with the elegance of the pearls being thrown in. Your mojo is working just fine GIRL! Love it! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us for Love is in the Air at the The Crafty Pad and we hope you can play along with us again next Sunday!. The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! What a fantastic design!

    Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.