Thursday, February 10, 2011

Emo Valentines Rio

Phew, can you believe six posts today?! And I can't believe I found so many Valentines articles in Wikipedia... and I didn't even get to Valentine being a variety of Sunflower! It's been fun and a full day of Simply Betty Stamps featuring one of my favorite lines. ;D Unfortunately, here's the last card made from the Emo Valentines Kit and this cute chick should look familiar from yesterday's card.


Challenge: Bee Crafty - Challenge #47 (hearts)
Challenge: Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #43 (Valentines)
Challenge: Creative Cowgirls - Challenge #6 (Valentines)
Main Stamp:
Emo Valentines Rio (SBS)
Pattern Paper, Dies & Embossing: Emo Valentines Kit (SBS)
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E000, E00, E11, R12, G20, G24, G28
-hair: E34, E57, E59, E49
-creams: E40, E41, E42
-reds: R32, R35, R39, R20, R21, R22
-purples: V12, V15

Did you know? The Valentines were one of the most highly regarded American Doo Wop groups from the mid 1950s. Their records are highly sought by collectors.Although they never had a record on the national hit parades, they were extremely popular in New York and the East Coast in general and had many regional big sellers. The stage performances of the group were sellouts and their harmonizing and choreography in sequence were amongst the most accomplished of their time.
[Valentines (Doo-wop Band), Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. Such a funny image! Love how you put all the hearts together!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at creative cowgirls challenge this week
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Do we get a prize if we count up how many hearts there are on this card :)? Definitely made me smile :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card!! love the image, perfect touch with the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those are so cute! Ha! Did I ever tell you I get all giddy when I see my images out there? Like a school girl giddy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.