Sunday, February 27, 2011

Magnolia StampClub

I finally have another Magnolia card to share and this one was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. My Mom received her StampClub kit in the mail today and we spent the day together experimenting with my pencils. I probably tried three or four different techniques on this paper and not sure I could remember what I did - some areas worked out better than others. I'm not sure if this is from the Magnolia Summer or Spring kit but maybe someone will leave a comment if they know for sure. ;D


Main Stamp: Magnolia StampClub 2010 (Mag)
Patterned Paper: scraps
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Scalloped Rectange
Prismacolor Pencils

Did you know? The Cascade Volcanoes are a number of volcanoes in a volcanic arc in western North America, extending from southwestern British Columbia through to Northern California, a distance of well over 700 mi (1,100 km). The arc has formed due to subduction along the Cascadia subduction zone. Although taking its name from the Cascade Range, this term is a geologic grouping rather than a geographic one, and the Cascade Volcanoes extend north into the Coast Mountains, past the Fraser River which is the northward limit of the Cascade Range proper.
[Cascade Volcanoes, Wikipedia.org]


22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun! This is 'Spring 2011'. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo pretty ! lovely card ! great job !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Barbara, love this cute magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it belongs to Spring and it is one of my fav Tilda images ever... you did a great job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh very pretty. I love the crochet flower with the button centre - lovely.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is just adorable and that image I have just got to get.Can you tell me how you are finding prismas and are they easy to use as I am thinking of purchasing but haven't a clue as to where to start?
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it. Your coloring is great and I love this new image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty, love it, Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet little face you have put on Tilda!!!! Mine always look...well, drunk...but yours is precious! What a beautiful card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love your coloring and
    your dp's
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie is just beautiful. Thankyou for sharing with us. hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! Love your coloring!!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card, these new images are just so darling! You did a super job on your colouring and the whole layout of the card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo I likey! Love the colouring on the wood especially - don't know the names yet sorry can't help there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card!! It's so pretty!!
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous!! I adore your layout and coloring!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute your card is! Love your layout and coloring and that face is adorable!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card. very cute springy feel. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am green with envy - I want these images - they are so wonderful. That is one cute face - you "done good"! The card is just as cute as it can be and I can't wait to see if Diana will have these stamps.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.