Monday, February 28, 2011

Rosie to School

It's busy weekends such as these that I'm glad I have a few extra cards "saved up" for posting. ;D Here's one I made using the new Rosie to School image from Make it Crafty and I also used some of their corner flourishes and charms too. I love images that promote reading, and even though my daughter might think that book bag is full of homework, I like to think of it as being full of reading books.


Challenge: Little Claire's - Challenge #1 (Anything Goes)
Challenge: I Did it Creations - Challenge #43 (punch/diecut)
Main Stamp:
Rosie to School (MiC)
Patterned Paper: Just Dreamy (MME)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R11, R12, R14
-hair: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: E40, E42, E43, E44, GB10, BG72, BG75, BG78, C00, C1, C3, YR20, YR21, YR24
-other: R81, R83, R85, R89

Did you know? A gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a single axis. A set of two gimbals, one mounted on the other with pivot axes orthogonal, may be used to allow an object mounted on the innermost gimbal to remain immobile. Examples include gyroscopes, shipboard compasses, stoves and even drink holders typically use gimbals to keep them upright with respect to the horizon despite the ship's pitching and rolling.
[Gimbal, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. Открытка великолепна!!! Такая яркая, веселая!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your image and the coloring of her! Just super! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week! So glad you did! I hope to see you back again soon!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.