Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Whisper - New Release

Come check out Spring Whisper and the newest release in the store today! She a Seasonal Sister to Summer Breeze and can be used for many occasions. With her serene pose you can sit her on your favorite background stamp or on a window/border die. I'll have card to share in just a few minutes or if you can't wait you can also look at what my Mom made at Grandma's Pearl.



I've decided to finish out the Seasonal Sisters theme and have drafted up ideas for Autumn and Winter. It may take a while to finish them up... but at least you know what to look forward to. :D


Don't forget about the current challenge that I have going on and you can certainly use this image too. Unfortunately I haven't seen any Little Miss Muffet Stamps used yet and would love to see some! ;D The theme is Spring or Flowers and you can CLICK HERE to get to the details.

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.