Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Whisper

I made this card using my new stamp Spring Whisper and is part of a Seasonal Sisters series. Even though she represents Spring, I wanted to make a card with more of an St. Patrick's Day feel and used deep greens and browns, and red hair of course. You can see the stitching so this is a card I enjoyed making at my Mom's house. ;D


Fun Challenge: Spyder's Corner - Spot the Difference #2 (Robbie's Rocket)

Can you spot the differences? There are sixteen differences on the two given pictures and I've submitted my guesses. Once the challenge is over, I'll come back here and add my submissions.



Challenge: Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge #15 (Spring Fever)
Challenge: Tip Top Tuesday Challenges (All Stitched Up)
Challenge: Creative Craft World Challenges (Use a square)
Challenge: Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #75 (use dies)
Challenge: Truely Scrumptious - Challenge #51 (swirls & pearls)
Main Stamp:
Spring Whisper (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: scraps
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R12, R21, R22
-hair: E13, E17, E18, E19, E08, R05, YR14
-clothes: YG93, YG95, YG91, YG67, YG93, G20, G21, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
-other: Y32, Y17, Y38, C00, C1, C3, C5, R12

Did you know? Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. Rabbits and hares were formerly classified in the order Rodentia until 1912, when they were moved into a new order Lagomorpha. This order also includes pikas and there are eight different genera in the family classified as rabbits. The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit.
[Rabbit, Wikipedia.org]

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the lace and coloring. :)

    Have a nice day.
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and love the image, very pretty again. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, the lace and ruffles are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, Thanks for joining our Stitched Up challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Good Luck!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I'm the one who loved the 'sticklets'. I'm still laughing at the thought of you reading my comment. Too funny. Anywho, thanks for sending the link to the swirlies--that was sweet!
    BTW, I love this card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the lace. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for my 'use a square card' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.