Thursday, March 10, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Here's a card I made with the new Butterfly Kisses and some cherry blossom embellishments I've had on had for over a year - how's that for something new and something old! This stamp and two others were release today and you can read about them at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. If you have a favorite, I'd love to hear your thoughts. ;D


Challenge: Allsorts Challenges Week 93 (for a teen)
Challenge: Catch the Bug Challenges (anything goes)
Challenge: Easy Craft Projects Challenge #33 (green)
Challenge: Little Clair's Designs Challenge #2 (flowers)
Main Stamp:
Butterfly Kisses (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: scraps
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Octagon and Scalloped Octagon
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R11, R12, R17
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
-clothes/butterfly: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, R20, R22, YG01, G03, YG17, YG25, C1, C3, C5, C7
-other:

Did you know? To give someone a butterfly kiss, get close enough to their face that when you blink rapidly your eyelashes tickle their cheek. Butterfly kisses can also be a term for poems.

4 comments:

  1. Really good, I love the shirt! She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge, I love how your card turned out just Adorable!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card.I like all the layered elements.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.