Friday, March 18, 2011

Lantern Rin by Cassandra

"I made this card for the picture challenge. The girl looks like she lives in China or Japan. I colored the girl with the colors pink, blue, brown, skin pink, and green. I add another stamp that says 'You make me smile all over my face' and I put two different colors behind it. And behind the girl I put flowers. I made this card with my Mommy. And I got a little leaf from my Mommy's desk and painted it." -by Cassandra (age 7)


Challenge: Sparkle Creations Challenge #34 (photo inspiration)
Main Stamp: Lantern Rin (SCRS)
Patterned Paper: scraps
Chipboard: Frame Corner Flourishes (MiC)
Copic Markers

Did you know? Dinosaurs lived a long time ago. The world was one big continent but today it is separated into seven continents.
[by Cassandra]


Update:
Cassandra was the winner at Sparkle Creations for this challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous the highlights in her hair are perfect well done hun a few more lessons and you will be competing with mom.

    Hugs Beccyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cassandra, I can't believe your only 7! Can't wait to see what you do next.
    :) Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra you are quite the artist! Keep up the great job and have fun with your Mommy. I love your card. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Cassandra! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.