Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Marvin with Daisies by Lydia

I think I started something by posting Cassandra's card last week and so this is one of Lydia's many cards from this week. She did almost everything by herself but needed a little help with the bow and Liquid Pearls on the corner. She's been making little cards with me all week. ;D


Challenge: The Stamping Bazaar - Challenge #20
Main Stamp:
Marvin with Daisies (TSB) by Marina Neira
Chipboard: Swirly Corners (MiC)
Patterned Paper: scraps

Did you know? Bats come out at night.
[by Lydia]

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Huh she is really talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super cute and Mama better beware!!!! Thank you for participating in this week's challenge from The Stamping Bazaar! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.