Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Racing Rick

I made this card using Racing Rick from Make it Crafty and went with a bright boy themed card. However, I added lots of brown to tone down the colors so I could use it with an older age bracket. I remember spending countless hours playing with my brothers and the RC cars - lots of good memories.


Main Stamp: Racing Rick (MiC)
Patterned Paper: The Pets Stack (DCWV)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R11, R12
-hair: YR20, YR21, YR23, E31, E35
-clothes: E21, E25, E27, E29, B91, B93, B95, B99, C0, C3, C5, T2, T4, T6, T8
-other: YR04, YR14, YR18, C0, C3, C5, T2, T4, T6, T8, Y11, Y17, Y32, Y35

Did you know? The Dalmatian is a breed of dog whose roots are often said to trace back to Dalmatia, a region of Croatia where the first illustrations of the dog have been found. The Dalmatian is noted for its unique black or brown spotted coat and was mainly used as a carriage dog in its early days. The Dalmatian is mostly known as the "Firehouse Dog" and the breed gained popularity after the Disney movies 101 Dalmatians.
[Dalmation (dog), Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Barbara for your lovely cards that I received as a OWOH gift! I´m so happy fofr them :) I will decorate my scraproom with them! Have a nice week! Hugs! Susan in Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.