Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rida Rida Horse

I've got three cards for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge today and here my first made with Rida Rida Horse. It was also the thrid card I made yesterday so I grabbed a lot supplies that were already out.


DT Challenge: Little Miss Muffet Challenge #5 (brads, gems, pearls)
Challenge: Prairie Fairy Fridays Challenge #48 (party)
Challenge: Fairy Tale Challenge #10 (kinder/kids)
Challenge: Floweret Stamplar Challenge #2 (kids' birthday)
Main Stamp: Rida Rida Horse (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: Olivia (BG)
Metal Die: Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag and My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio Die
Copic Colors:
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E45, E47, E49, B91, B95, B99, G21, G24, G28, R21, R24, R29, Y17, Y38

Did you know? Catch Me If You Can is a 2002 American biographical comedy-drama film based on the life of Frank Abagnale Jr. Development for the film started as far back as 1980, but development did not progress until 1997, when the film rights to Abagnale's book were purchased by Spielberg's DreamWorks.
[Catch Me If You Can, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and the so cute sentiment you have add! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love FS images.:)
    Thanks for sharing it at FTC. ~~hugs-darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the fun DP you used and that gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with us a Prairie Fairy Fridays Challenge and good luck! :D

    xx Tracey xx
    PFD/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, love all about it! Happy to see you at my challenge blog Floweret and hope to see you soon again - I´ll pop in here now and then cause you are a amazing crafter!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.