Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tilly

Welcome to my second Simply Betty Stamps preview featuring Tilly from the Sweet Gothic Kids Easter lines. She is my favorite of them all and I am thrilled to be able to bring you this sneak peek! Of course I'm using my latest paper pack which has dominated all of my project this week. These Sweet Gothic Kids will be available in rubber and digi tomorrow!


Challenge: Craft Your Passion Challenge #50 (appreciation)
Challenge: Diecut Dreams Challenge #85 (special friend)
Challenge: NettieG's Digital Gems Bein' Different (5 papers)
Challenge: Ooh la la Creations Challenge #76 (special friend)
Challenge: Pollycraft Monday Challenge #85 (swirls & pearls)
DT Preview: Simply Betty Stamps
Main Stamp:
Sweet Gothic Kids Tilly (SBS)
Patterned Paper: Stella and Rose Mabel (MME)
Chipboard: Swirly Corners (MiC)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Oval
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R14, G20, G21, G24, G28
-hair: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, C1, C3
-other: G20, G21, G24, G28, BG11, BG72, BG75, BG78

Did you know? The Jetsons was a prime-time animated sitcom that was produced by Hanna-Barbera. It was Hanna-Barbera’s Space Age counterpart to The Flintstones, a half-hour family sitcom projecting contemporary American culture and lifestyle into another time period. While the Flintstones live in a world with machines powered by birds and dinosaurs, the Jetsons live in a futuristic utopia in the year 2062 of elaborate robotic contraptions, aliens, holograms, and whimsical inventions.
[The Jetsons, Wikipedia.org]

16 comments:

  1. Открытка - прелесть!!! )) И штамп очаровательный! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing, I just want to keep staring at it, your colouring is beyond amazing!

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this? Wow! I love everything about it! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't she the best to color. I love the way you did her hair! I am going to have to make more with her I know I did her with a blond look but now I want to try her as a brunette. Your card is just breathtaking.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring just blows me away, the detail and depth is outstanding! Wow a real jawdropper! I love everything about your card,it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your coloring is UNREAL! Amazing!! REALLY! I`m luvin` what you`re doing with Betty`s images! YGG! Hugs!
    (Former SBC member)
    Eulanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. The papers all work well together. Thanks for taking part in NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge. We will have a new challenge Monday so be sure to check it out.

    Chris
    Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super cute!

    btw, please head over to my blog to retrieve an award I want to share with you.
    ~ grace aka sugarcards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thank you for popping into OLL to share your fabulous design. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You have done a beautiful Job with the coloring and matching your choice of papers colors to your image! Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at NettieG's Digital Gems in our Challenge! I would love to have you join us again in our new Challenge, Monday.
    Hugs,
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card you made for NettieG's Digital Gems! =) Thanks for joining us in this challlenge!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! Love the flourish corners! Thank you for playing along with us in our "Show Your Appreciation" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stuuning card,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOh. I like Tilly also. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.