Thursday, June 9, 2011

Agent Bubblegum

Welcome to another great challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges where the theme for this fortnight is "Numbers" - we want to see big ones or little ones on your projects. ;D Plus there is a new rules... IF you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamp then the theme is always Anything Goes! So let's see what you've been making!


I used Agent Bubblegum for my project and wanted to create a grand birthday card for a special princess. So I found a large number eight chipboard and covered it using one of my paint daubers in a Pearl color. I think the white helps it stand out without distracting too much from the main image.


Because the background and main image were busy, I decorated the rest using solid colored embellishments including fabric flowers, laser cut chipboard corners and wide twill tape. The wording is from a Winnie the Pooh story book that I used for "scraps" and tear out pages from. This one had little Piglet and I made sure he wasn't be covered.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge (happy birthday)
Party Time Tuesdays Challenge # 19 (summer birthday)
Ooh la la Creations Challenge #81 (birthday)
There She Goes Challenge #110 (milestones)
Scrappy Frogs Challenge (birthday)

DT: Little Miss Muffet - Challenge #11 (numbers)
Main Stamp: Agent Bubblegum (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: Dutch Mustard Soup (JS)
Chipboard: Fine Swirls (MiC) and some numbers (SU) covered in Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Pearl

Copic Markers colored on Copy Paper:
-skin tone: E000, E00, E21
-browns: E08, E07, E15, E18, E19
-yellows: YR30, YR32, YR21, YR26
-greens: YG61, YG63, YG67, G40
-pinks: R81, R83, R85
-grays: T2, T4, T6 T8

Did you know? Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan, born 6 August 1970 and known professionally as M. Night Shyamalan, is an Indian-born American film director, screenwriter, and producer known for making movies with contemporary supernatural plots that climax with a twist ending. He is also known for filming his movies (and staging his plots) in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was raised. Shyamalan released his first film, Praying with Anger, in 1992 while he was a New York University student.
[M. Night Shyamalan, Wikipedia.org]

9 comments:

  1. so pretty. I love the coloring of the stamp, and that winnie the pooh paper is such a lovely touch!
    May xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s adorable! love how you coloured the bubble gum! Neat details:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a FUN CARD! I love the look of the bubble gum...great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Barbara, I love those little flowers! so cute. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just too cute! What a fun image and your coloring is GORGEOUS my friend! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute Birthday Card. I love the inclusion of the large number 8 and the white and green colour combination. Thanks so much for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love the greens in this one Barbara, even though I don't really like green as a colour... it really works! I love the pearlescent look of the 8 too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.