Friday, July 8, 2011

Acronyms

Up until now, I used acronyms when I listed the stamps and papers that I used.  However, I'm now listing the stamps using the companies full name so my acronym list is no longer needed.  I'm just posting this here so I don't loose the list in case anyone needs to reference it.

Rubber Stamps & Digis:
BnW = Belles 'n Whistles
CAS = Clear Art Stamps
CAH = Crissy's Art & Heart
CCD = C.C. Designs
DPD = Dustin Pike Doodles
EB = Elisabeth Bell Designs
EOD = Elizabeth O. Dulemba
ISS = InStyle Stamps
KD = Karen's Doodles
KKD = Kenny K Downloads
L&F = Ladybug & Friends
LotV = Lili of the Valley
LL&L = Lil Lolita & Lil Lads
LMMS = Little Miss Muffet Stamps
LTS = Love To Stamp
Mag = Magnolia
MiC = Make it Crafty
MD = Meljen's Designs
MO = Mo Manning (was MMS)
P = Pergamano
PMS = Paper Makeup Stamps
S = Stampavie
SB = Stamping Bella
SBS = Simply Betty Stamps
SCRS = Sparkle Creations
SK = Sarah Kay
SN = Sugar Nellie
SOG = Some Odd Girl
SU = Stampin' Up!
TGF = The Greeting Farm
TI = Tiddly Inks
TSB = The Stamping Bazaar
WnW = Wags 'n Whiskers
WoJ = Whiff of Joy

Decorative Papers:
BG = BasicGrey
CC = Cosmo Cricket
CM = Creative Memories
CP = Crate Paper
DCWV = Die Cuts With A View
JS = Jillibean Soup
K&C = K&Company EK Success
K*I = K*I Memories
MM = Making Memories
MME = My Mind's Eye
TPCS = The Paper Company Studio
TPS = The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.