Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Annie's Teddy

Welcome to another Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge and this week's challenging is "Ticket or Tag me! - Create a jumbo tag or use a ticket somewhere." I chose to go with a jumbo tag as those are always fun to use on a gift for a plate of cookies. :D


I used Annie's Bear from Tiddly Inks as the main image and some Lime Twist paper from Basic Gray. Then a few scraps of print paper, bound it up with Baker's twine and added a few embellishments to finish it off.


This is my last post as a Guest Designer for Tiddly Inks and I have had so much fun getting to know the gals there - they're super talented and so friendly - so thank you so much for having me on the team as your guest!! And a huge thank you to Christy - you're images are adorable and were so fun to color up! ;D Big Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! Love everything about it but most of all your fabulous coloring! That bear... amazing!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. And jumbo tag you did, wow this is amazing! I just love everything about it, it all flows together so amazingly!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous tag. Love the image and beautifully coloured
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiyah barbara!! omgoodness!!!this is just way tooooo cute!!! the bear looks so awesome and fluffy, you are just one clever chick hun!!! have a super day hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This couldn't be any sweeter Barbara!! Gorgeous colors!! Love that Annie!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Barnra :) I have enjoyed looking at your creations while you have been at Tiddly Inks x Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will SO miss you Barbara. Your colouring has been a true inspiration for all of us, especially for me. I have learned so much from your projects.

    Your bear, *sigh*! I coloured this image a month or so ago and I just want to gush about how plush and fuzzy you made him look. Clever girl with your ability to add texture where there is none.

    Super gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is one fab tag !!! love your coloring, great, the bear dots !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You inspire me every week with your coloring lady!!! This is gorgeous - love the texture on your bear!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous and your colouring is to die for! Fantastic design! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: I love your sense of humor:-) Although I do wonder if I have time, if you were serious, I would definitely consider;D!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so cute. I don't think I would ever have thought to do something like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh super de dooper. Fab colouring and I love the little line of gems. Perfecto. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.