Friday, July 1, 2011

Bailey

Welcome all to a day full of new releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the design team's awesome inspiration - they did a wonderful job. ;D But here I'll show you three of the four and here's my first one ... Bailey!


This Little Miss was was inspired by several things currently around me but the main one being my five year old daughter. ;D She is so inquisitive lately and her hair is getting long and curly. Of course, I can glorify all those details in ink, of course. ;D


I made this a simple card to give focus to the image - mainly because I printed out the image larger than normal - just some gems, lace and faux stitching and Voilà! A card. ;D Hope you like it and stay tuned for a few more projects today.



I'd like to enter into the following challenges:
Stamp Something July Digi Days (use a digi)
Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge #57 (summertime)
Crafty Catz Challenge #89 (colors of summer)
Charisma Cardz Challenge #26
(ice cream: chocolate cherry with caramel sauce)

DT Preview: Little Miss Muffet Stamps - New Releases
Main Stamp:
Bailey (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: Lime Twist (MME)

Copic Markers colored on Copy Paper:
-skin tone: E000, E00, E21, E13
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
-browns: E41, E42, E43, E44
-reds: R21, R22, R24, R27, R29
-oranges: YR14
-greens: G21, G24, G28
-grays: C1, C3

4 comments:

  1. I really like Bailey Barbara... I love the feeling of wonder she gives off. This is a lovely card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgerous image Barbara, love her hair and such a pretty face.Beautiful colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Barbara, sweet image and lovely papers, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty catz, your summer creation is lovely, x carol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.