Thursday, July 7, 2011

Father's Lion

It's another challenge day with Little Miss Muffet Challenges and our theme is "Anything but a card!" (Or IF you're using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp then the theme is "Anything Goes!") I created a package tag that I made for a gift using the image called Father's Lion.


This cute lion was the perfect touch I needed to dress up an otherwise plain gift and I love how easily it came together. The little tag is a diecut that just arrived in my mail. ;D You'll also want to check out the challenge blog because we're currently holding a DT Call! Click on the image below for all the details....


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas by Design Challenge #5 (diecuts)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #57 (birthday)
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #7 (birthday)
Craft-room Challenges (summer birthdays)
Papertake Weekly Challenge (anything goes)

DT Challenge: Little Miss Muffet Challenge #13
Main Stamp:
Father's Lion (LMMS)
Patterned Paper: BW Around the World Postcards (K&C)
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set

Copic Markers colored on Copy Paper:
-browns: E55, E57, E59
-reds: R21, R22, R24, R46, R59
-oranges: YR12, YR14, YR18
-yellows: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
-blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
-grays: 0, C1, C3; W4, W6, W8

7 comments:

  1. Ohh that lion is really cute. And your tag is super cool.
    hugs Laila

    check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! Your tag is GREAT! I like your colouring style. It looks like alive, so juicy!
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Barbara! I love this image and I love the white stripes you have added to the tie!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've coloured this lion Barbara, gorgeous tag. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore tags Barbara and this one is just the bees knees. Father's Lion is just the cutest image can't wait to work with him.
    Hugs Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute tag this is! And that lion is just too sweet! Beautiful job Barbara!! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.