Thursday, July 14, 2011

Riley

Welcome to another New Release day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! I'm excited to show you four new images this week starting off with this one, Riley. Head on over to the challenge blog to see more inspiration using this image and Iris May Hatter too. ;D


I created this card as a class for my church group and wanted to go with something simple yet eye catching - so I used bold colors and large sized embellishments to do the trick. We're going to print out the image with different color shirts so we can focus on the card making rather than coloring. So I hope it goes over well. ;D


My inspiration for this image came when we were out camping the other week - The kids spent lots of time in the park area swinging and what else was I to do? I wasn't in the mood for swinging so I whipped out the sketch book at went to town. Hope you like it and head on over to the challenge blog to see more New Release Inspiration!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bearly-Mine Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - red, orange, yellow
Crafty Hos' Challenge - warm colors
The Pixie Cottage Challenge - ribbons
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - simple

7 comments:

  1. too sweet! what a fun image!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the movement in that image. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Barbara! The clean and simple look is great for this image!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the twill ribbon. Thank you for sharing with The Pixie Cottage this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very,very pretty! Love how you wrapped it in ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful Card! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card love the colours you have used Arlinex

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.