Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wind Surfer

Today starts the 3rd challenge over at Little Darlings Challenges and this time the theme is to use "Buttons and Brads." Now, don't look too closely at my project because I totally messed this one up and used grommets, eyelets and dew drops instead - yikes! I had mixed up my challenges and did another "Summer" project which was the theme for Challenge #2. ;D


This is a second page in the scrap journal I have for this summer and my project uses Wind Surfer from Love to Stamp. I also had some postcard cut outs from K&Co (I think) which is where I got the beach tent and summer sentiment. I also used the Sunshine die from My Favorite Things - I love it in felt.


I'm going to have to start thinking about rebinding the journal because with four pages it's already getting pretty bulky. However, I haven't a clue where to start but I'll keep going until something comes to mind. It's been fun to flip through it and see each of the pages so I can't wait to see it filled up! Hope you enjoyed the project! :D

5 comments:

  1. ooooh she is verry pritty :)
    verry nice card.

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea of a scrappy journal like you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! You're so creative!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal Barbara. I have to try making one. Beautiful work! :) Will miss you on LD DT. big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this one. I am loving your creations. Thanks for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.