Saturday, August 6, 2011

All Our Yesterdays Seahorse

It's a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts and this time I was asked to be a guest. ;D This week the theme is to create a bookmark or book covers and I created another page in my journal which would also be perfect for a summer journal cover!


I used a new image that I couldn't resist getting... Joanna Sheen : Faye Whittaker "All Our Yesterdays Seahorse." I had some braids to two of the girls when I colored them and a few extra strands on the oldest girl but kept everything else the same. Then I placed it in front of the Tropical Beach from Make it Crafty.


This is actually the first page in my new journal so it really is fitting. I used a few extra things I had around for embellishments including Martha Stewart taffy stickers, Stampin' Up! Magic Mesh (wow, isn't that old!), some gems and another awesome felt sun created from My Favorite Things Die-namics Sunshine die.


Thanks Sheri for selecting my card as a winner as asking me to be a guest. It's always fun to meet new people and I enjoyed creating this page. ;D

I'm a guest designer at My Sheri Crafts Blog for this challenge!

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous job of coloring this whole scene, just stunning, TFS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scene, love the colouring and great image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a fabulous summer scene! Wish I was there instead of here in the rain LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenery, Barbara. I love how you colored the umbrella. Umbrellas always frustrate me, so I guess I will use yours as instructional material. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so beautiful card. These three friends card is wonderful. I really impressed with your work and those colors you used in it is excellent. Well, that is so gorgeous papers.
    richmond hill homes

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.