Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ava

This is release week for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I wanted to feature my favorite from today! This is Ava and is one I drew while at the park with my daughters... and she, like my youngest daughter, enjoys the toddler swing very much!


I'm starting to discover a fetish I have for clouds and even yesterday at the scrapbook store I bought a whole paper pad just for the cloud paper in it! Yes, it's true! So naturally I went home and used some cloud paper and created this fun card. Oh, and paper with words on it too if you haven't noticed lately. LOL


I kept this card simple and used a plain silk ribbon, gems and Make it Crafty chippies to finish it up. It all came together rather quickly which is nice to have happen once in a while. ;D So I hope you enjoyed this tidbit of inspiration and you can head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to catch some more New Release projects!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Kelly Kid's Challenges - "Bring on the babies"
Make it Monday #49 - Anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Summertime
Everybody Art Challenge #154 - Summertime
KB Cute Monday Challenge #24 - Anything goes

Update: I was a winner at Kelly Kid's for this challenge!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barbara - Ava looks as if she is floating away in the clouds and enjoying every minute of it.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty. I particularly like the flourishes peeping out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just fabulous! Such wonderful colouring!! Thank you so much for joining our Bring On The Babies Challenge at Kelley Kid's this week. Hugs. Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues, one of my favorite colors to work with. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Kelley's Kid's Bring on the babies challenge.

    Tammylee
    DT Coordinator
    Kelley Kid's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Barbara! I love that cloud paper!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the colors and the image is just so cute.
    Thank you for joining us the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is so cute...
    I will be honored if you will add this project in our weekly linking party every Wednesdays at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/my-inner-baker-with-linking-party.html
    Have a great week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the clouds too :o) Thank you for joining us at Kelley kids for our 2nd challenge. Good luck. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Creative Craft Challenges with the great card...love the image it is sooooooo cute

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic card I love the image i've just been and had a look at LMMS and I will be going back soon. I saw your card on MIM. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Barbara! Ava is beautifully coloured and your cloud paper is perfect with her! Gorgeous embellies too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these images Barbara and love your card with Ava, so pretty. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Barbara .Another stunner from you .
    Love this sweet little image . Depicts the treasure of childhood fun .
    Love the colouring. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card - I love the image and your coloring is amazing! I saw your card on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How I wish MiC wasn't so expensive for me to ship! I love those chippies!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her, she is so sweet. My kiddies have just gone up to the regular swing, sniff, but I fondly remember the dayz - ha, it was just last year.

    I like the simpler look too, sometimes not much is needed to shine. Great job as always.

    Sorry I couldn't get my act together this week to par-take, but I will for sure next week. I did post up Agent Cupcake today, however.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya there Barbara,

    Oh what a delightful card and AVA is so so cute!

    Love the story behind the drawing,fantastic colouring!

    Thank you for joining in with us at Kelley Kid's this week with the "Bring on the Babies" challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful summer Card !! Thanks for joining in our Challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    EAC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is so fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.