Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brittany

This is Brittany and isn't she a ca-utie!! I love her hair and wish my own could look like that. He he he - but pink, curly or not, I had loads of fun coloring her. Brittany is part of the Everyday Jude & The Rockers from Simply Betty Stamps and the whole line is simply adorable. ;D


I made this mini journal page for the Simply Betty Stamps Gettin' Sketchy challenge and chose to use the same sketch that SBS is sponsoring this week... Deconstructing Jen, Sketch #17. The layout is a simplified version of the sketch so it would fit on the smaller page and I used a Tim Holtz tag for the center. Then finished it up with some leftover orange lace I had from last year and tied on a charm.

7 comments:

  1. I love it, Barbara!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is ca-ute! Love her pink hair, lol, I don't think I'm that brave yet :) Now I have to go check these cuties out, thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! what a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Barbara, this is stinkin ca-ute!! love her pink hair!! thanks for joining us at SBS, good luck!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara that is gorgeous! Any chance you can do a coloring tutorial? Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.