Thursday, September 29, 2011

Harvest Swan

Welcome to another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! This week our theme for you is to make a project that includes an Animal or Monster. ;D I chose to make a baby themed card and used the new Harvest Swan from last week's new releases. After all, I need to start stalking up on baby and wedding cards as I am plum out!


I had colored the image first so it was difficult to find the right shade of pink decorative paper, however, if I hadn't pointed that out then it would have been a good fake. Oops! I used some baker's twine to attach a couple charms and then added some chippie dragonflies from Make it Crafty and gems in the corner.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Designers Choice Challenge DCC928 - animals
Crafty Boots Challenge #2 - things with wings
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #63 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - anything goes
Fluttery By Wednesdays #173 - anything goes (do dragonflies count?)

11 comments:

  1. The gems in the corner are gorgeous. and I love the sentiment charm. I have just recently discovered these type of little charms at my local scrap store and am so excited to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling in the corners, the twine and the charm. As always, fantastic coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Barbara! Your colouring as usual is brilliant! I always admire people who choose their paper first, I never seem to be organised enough, but it would probably save me time as I spend ages trying to match my various papers to my image afterwards!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the image and your coloring is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Sorry but no, dragonflies don't count in my Flutter By Challenge but still an adorable card none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Barbara, I love how you make your balloons translucent, fabulous embellishments. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card! I love that adorable image!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, very nicely coloured.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever and very cute! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.