Friday, September 9, 2011

Madelyn

Welcome to the second day of previews over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges blog! Today I'm showing off two more girls... Madelyn and Kaitlyn... so head on over and check out what the rest of the DT have created with these new gals. ;D


I used Madelyn in my mini journal and kept the layout simple with a couple sheets of decorative paper and a dragonfly brad. Finally I went around the edge with a white gel pen for some faux stitching. I had printed her out larger than normal and was pretty lucky that she fit on the page. LOL


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Jan's Art Journal Linking Party
Crazy Amigo Challenge - sewing
Digistamps4Joy Challenge #27 - colors of fall
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #86 - mellow yellow

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely journal thank you for joining us at DS4J this fortnight Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of her dress and that background paper! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS GORGEOUS! Thanks for linking to my art journal party, such wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful Barbar! I love the yellows you coloured her with!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining our Mellow Yellow challenge this week at The Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful journal!! I love the way you colored her...very pretty and the simplicity shows her off well :) So glad you joined us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara, What a great image and fab journal page. I love your colouring and always look forward to seeing what you have created. Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a journal cover. Wonderful coloring of the image and I love the little dragonfly brad. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Fall Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, fabulous Barbara, I love this hair colour. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous creation - and your colouring technique is awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining our Colours of Fall challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew for this challenge
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.