Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mini Dracula

I've managing to get all these fun new Halloween images from Make it Crafty colored and placed into my mini journal. I tried to use the same papers on all these Halloween pages so they have a uniform look. This image I used on this one is Mini Dracula and to give him some color I gave him a green/gray tint to his skin and then added red to the inside of his cape and eyes.


The dragon in the background is an upper portion of a bookmark. I originally got a panel of bookmarks to add color too, however, that was three years ago at a renaissance festival.... so don't you think it's about time I used them?! LOL The bats are diecuts and created out of felt which finishes off the page. Hope you enjoyed it! :D

1 comment:

  1. ACK! LOVE it! I picked up both sets of the Monstaz myself, but haven't had time to play yet. Now I am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.