Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mini Frankenstein

I can't believe it's only Wednesday! I've been off by one all day today but this time it works to my advantage and I get my Wednesday back again! LOL Today I have another mini journal page and this one is featuring Mini Frankenstein from Make it Crafty - he's the third and last MonztaBoys in the group.


I used another one of my bookmarks for the background castle and a house number metal embellishment from Tim Holtz. I figured with the dragon there, that this little Frankenstein is being kicked out of his home at 82 Castle Street. LOL No wonder he's sulking a little. Then I finished up the page with a few Dew Drops around the bottom. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. O wow what a fantastic project, just fabulous, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job BamBam, your colouring is fab!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.