Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mini Gothilia

Here's another page in the mini journal featuring the new Halloween images from Make it Crafty... this one is Mini Gothilia! I wanted to color her resembling Tim Burton's Corpse Bride so I stayed with blues and grays and tried to give her a glowing look. Also because her dress was tattered, I gave it some extra grunge around the bottom.


This page is decorated with the same papers as the previous one but for a different look I added a torn areas and some orange ribbon mesh stuff. Finally I added silver roses from my collection which finished up the look. Hope you like her. ;D

3 comments:

  1. No I don't like her, I love her!!! Your colouring is brilliant, I love the glowing look! Fantastic embellies too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable. She is so cute. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.