Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mini Medusa

Ah, yes, it's getting close to Halloween and I'm finally giving into the craze and using those spooky images! After all, I have plenty of them on my shelf that are just crying for the ink! I created this mini page in my journal using Mini Medusa from Make it Crafty. There are six of these cute new monsters and I had to color each one. ;D


The orange mesh ribbon is a new embellishment I picked up last week and was so excited I almost bought out the store! The rest of the supplies have been used before and I even used a small scrap of the Filigree Borders chippies up in the corner - just couldn't throw that little piece away! LOL

4 comments:

  1. OMG....i am a s/w engineer and the name of my project is MEDUSA hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word: amazing, it seem's to be real snakes!!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I should be scared but this little image is just a cutie.

    Hgus
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous page, Barbara! I love the Minis and I did feel the urge to colour some fast too:-)! Perfect colouring as always and I love all your embellishments! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.