Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Medusa

Here's another one of the Halloween mini pages I mad with the Make it Crafty images... this one is Mini Medusa and I ended up coloring her twice! This is actually my first attempt and you can see my second attempt HERE. On this version I gave her tan snake hair (sans nose) and a green and yellow body.


On this page, I used some more of that meshy ribbon and added a yellow ribbon bow I found in the dollar section. Finally I added some faux stitching and two bat charms at the top - the page doesn't lay flat, but I've given up on that long ago! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This is just so CUTE!

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spots you put on the snakes and as for the scales on her body, awesome!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.